Application Submission flow:
- Click on "Apply for Convocation" button at the end of Instructions
- Enter Enrollment-no. and hit search button.
- Fill all information in the form and click on “save and generate” form button.
- Check your photo and Barcode then print the generated form.
- An applicant has to fill correct data so that degree certificate can be printed
and delivered correctly.
- An applicant has to pay the fees of Rs. 500 in any SBI branch,
Please read carefully Fee Payment instruction.
Please write SBI collect reference number in text-box of Challan/transaction number. Please write "SBI" as branch name in case of debit/credit/internet banking payment.
In case of debit/credit/internet banking payment E-receipt of transaction must be attach with the application, and in case of cash payment please attach Depositor copy of challan. Please keep one copy(Xerox) with you for further reference.
- Please attach photo Id proof document with the application, otherwise your application
will be rejected.
- Application form has to be filled up online & the printout dually signed by the
candidate has to submit the application form along with fees challan(Depositor Copy)
to GTU on or before 10th Dec. 2013
- An applicant can submit their application in GTU personally or send to GTU via Post/Courier
(any type of post) referable to The Registrar, “Gujarat Technological University
Nr.Vishwakarma Government Engineering College Nr.Visat Three Roads, Visat - Gandhinagar
Highway Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382424 - Gujarat”
- Your submission must have.
- Convocation application printout.
- Original Copy of Challan(Depositor Copy).
- Photo ID proof (Voter card/Driving license/ PAN card/Passport/Adhar Card) any one.
- Please verify before printing that Barcode and Photo is properly displayed or
- If photo is not visible , then stick the photo in the form & also mail the pasted
(scanned) photo to firstname.lastname@example.org, If photo is visible then photo can’t
- Please write SBI collect reference number in text-box of Challan/transaction number.
Please write "SBI" as branch name in case of debit/credit/internet banking payment.
- Please mail to "email@example.com" regarding any convocation application form